Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kentucky Vs. UCONN Tonight In Maui!

I'll take a Big East team to beat a Big Ten squad any day of the fuckin week, and ten times on Sunday. If you don't think Michigan State is overrated, then your head is so far up your fuckin fanny, that you haven't seen daylight in weeks! UCONN will be no match for Calipari's Cats tonight, and you can bet the fuckin ranch on it. Brandon Knight will match up with Kemba Walker, and Kentucky's athleticism will eventually take over. The Huskies are riding high coming off a meaningless pre-Thanksgiving win, and I couldn't care less about who the #2-ranked team in the country is when it's November 23rd. Someone's turkey is gonna get fuckin stuffed tonight in Maui, and it won't belong to Kentucky! I plan on stuffing everything in sight! I'll stuff a wine glass, while I'm ready to fly off the fuckin handle because some cocksucker forgot to put mayo on my chicken cutlet yesterday! How many fuckin times do I have to repeat my fuckin order, before you can get it right, pal? I ought to go behind the counter and rip that hat off your head, you fuckin pale four-eyed freak! The oven is on at Prick Cabin, and the fresh aroma of grass and gingerbread fills the air! We're all set for a big Thanksgiving-Eve! BOOK IT!